|1 July 2019 - 5 July 2019||London||$ 6,500||Register →|
|13 October 2019 - 17 October 2019||Dubai||$ 6,500||Register →|
The course is targeted towards Petroleum Engineers or Reservoir Engineers with a working knowledge of PVT lab reports and fluid PVT.
About the Course
The course is aimed at Petroleum Engineers or Reservoir Engineers with a working knowledge of PVT lab reports and fluid PVT. It allows participants to develop an approach to characterising a variety of fluids using the package. The course includes practical examples characterising fluids from real data.
It is currently being offered in-house to clients in Nigeria.
The specific objectives for the PVTP course are:
- To understand the fundamentals of PVT
- PVT Modelling approaches of (with the pros and cons of each)
- Equation of State
- Black Oil
- Validating a lab report and characterising a fluid with Equation of State
- Obtaining black oil PVT definition from characterised fluid.
- Fundamentals of PVT
- Fundamentals of Equations of State
- Fundamentals of Black Oil Correlations
- Quality checking of a PVT Report
- Characterising of an Oil Sample (with good quality data).
- Black Oil Validation for Oil Sample (with good quality data)
- Characterisation of Oil Sample (revision workshop)
- Black Oil Validation for Oil Sample (revision workshop).
- Characterisation of Retrograde Condensate
- Black oil validation for Condensate Sample.
- Considerations to take in characterising fluid with missing data.
- Flow Assurance analysis using compositional data.
- Consistent Fluid PVT definition in Integrated modelling using Lumping Delumping approach
- Compositional Modelling options in IPM
- Black Oil
- Fully Compositional
- Black Oil Lumping/Delumping.
- Workshop – characterising fluid samples from client's portfolio.