DOF (Digital Oil Field)
|24 June 2019 - 28 June 2019||Lagos||$ 6,500||Register →|
|21 October 2019 - 25 October 2019||Lagos||$ 6,500||Register →|
This course is run with the assumption that the attendees have experience in the use of the IPM Suite or have attended the standard IPM course.
Understand DOF functionality as an Integration Platform for Field Management tasks. Understand Model Catalogue Functionality for managing models. Understand the functionality of Standard Workflows in IFM and IVM for: Well Rate Estimation, Well Production Test Validation and Analysis, Model Based Production Allocation, System Quality Control, Optimisation and Forecasting.
- Introduction to the Digital Oil Field (DOF)
- User of Model Catalogue to manage models.
- Adding a new model (add Model)
- Getting a Copy of an existing Model (Get Copy)
- Updating an Existing Model (Check Out/Check In)
- ModelCatalogue Security (Users Privieges)
- Sharing Models
- Interaction between ModelCatalogue and IFM
- IFM Workflows
- Real-Time Surveillance
- Introduction to the Real-Time Calculator (RTC) In IFM
- Well Rate Estimation Workflow (WRE)
- Principals on using various rate methods to detect events
- Techniques and methodologies of the various rate methods
- Exercises to understand how to use these methodologies to detect events and changing conditions on the field.
- Creating a new field in IFM
- Using IFM Workflows o Production Well Test Validation and Analysis Workflows (ECQ)
- Well Test validation (VLP/IPR Workflow)
- Well Test Analysis (Single Rate)
- Well Test Analysis (Multi-Rate)
- Mobility Workflow o System Quality Control Workflows (SQC)
- Optimisation Workflows
- (OPT) Forecasting Workflows (FOR).
- Operating a DOF system in Real-Time
- We will be in charge of managing a Field (Petex Virtual Field) using a live Real-Time system which will resemble the type of IFM Deployment engineers will use in their assets
- Introduction to IVM (Trending, Plotting, Visualisation, etc).
- Building Visual Workflows
- Choke Method
- WHP Method
- IPR Method
- VLP Method
- Water Cut Calculator
Engineers will be given an objective and will have to come up with a logic and implement it as a Visual Workflow. This will then be included as part of the real-time system and the outputs will be visualised in IVM.