Gas Projects and Operations Management
|9 September 2019 - 13 September 2019||Lagos||$ 5,000||Register →|
|16 December 2019 - 20 December 2019||London||$ 5,000||Register →|
This course is designed for a multi-disciplined audience from the project and operations sectors of the oil and gas industry, including both professional and support staff. The skills and industry insight provided are also of value to corporate staff involved in project management and planning.
· Fundamentals of Natural Gas
· Essentials of natural gas; special features and differences from oil; regional markets; pricing mechanisms; uses of gas; unconventional gas
· Fundamentals of LNG; pricing; emerging trends
· Gas Operations
· Gas economics
· Introduction to economics; factors determining Demand and Supply; interaction of market forces to set prices; types of market; government intervention; cost structure; profit determination • Investment appraisal and financial evaluation techniques.
·The Project Management Process
· Earned Value concept
·Risk management in Gas projects
Who should attend?
Attendees should include:
• Managers, supervisors and project/operations team members involved in planning, implementing, supervising and directing operations and projects.
• Upstream professionals, such as engineers, geoscientists and planners.
• Downstream professionals, such as facility engineers and plant operators.
• Corporate and asset team members involved in oil and gas assets.