Project Finance and Management
|24 June 2019 - 28 June 2019||London||$ 4,150||Register →|
|19 August 2019 - 23 August 2019||Aberdeen||$ 4,150||Register →|
|11 November 2019 - 15 November 2019||Houston||$ 4,150||Register →|
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to assessing project finance transactions
- Recognise the key characteristics of a robust project and identify the weakest links in the transaction
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools and measures to distinguish the key risks
- Interpret each of the risks to determine their severity and potential impact on the transaction structure
- Appreciate how the mechanisms in the transaction documents operate to protect the creditors and evaluate the protection provided
- Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions.
Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions.
The workshop will make extensive use of case studies and exercises which can come from the following sectors:
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Infrastructure & Public Services Projects
- Oil/gas, natural resources and industry projects.