NGL and Condensate Process Plant Operation and Safety Management
|15 July 2019 - 19 July 2019||London||$ 4,150||Register →|
|2 December 2019 - 6 December 2019||Houston||$ 4,150||Register →|
Participants attending the program will:
- Recognize the difference between hazard, risk and risk assessment.
- Learn how to evaluate different types of risk.
- Develop the skills of applying advanced risk assessment techniques.
- Develop a strategy for planning and implementing risk reduction action plans.
- Concepts of hazards, risk and risk assessment.
- Hazard Theory
- Hazard Actuation
- Hazard Causal Factors
- Hazard–incident Probability
- Recognizing Hazards
- Hazard Description
- NGL Properties
- Hazards of LNG with Respect to Public Risk
- Flash Fire, Pool Fire, or Jet Fire
- Outdoor Vapor Cloud Explosions
- Enclosed Vapor Cloud Explosions
- Freeze Burns
- NGL Incidents
- Hazard and Operability Analysis
- Design Representations
- System Parameters
- Guide Words
- Deviation from Design Intent
- Conducting HAZOP
- Fire hazard analysis for NGL
- Fire and Explosion Scenarios
- Jet Fires
- Flash Fires
- BLEVEs, Fireballs
- BLEVEs and Applicability to NGL
- Fireballs from Released Vapor
- Fire Radiation Effects on Individuals
- Effects of Thermal Radiation on Property
- Role of quantified risk assessment “ QRA”
Who Can Benefit?
Engineers, Supervisors and technicians.