INTEGRATED PRODUCTION Modelling (IPM)
In the past, reservoir, well and surface facilities were optimized as individual components. Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) dynamically links these three parts of the production system into one interactive model, facilitating the optimization of the entire asset.
• Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) is a maturing solution incorporating effects of all the elements of an asset.
• Integrated Production Modelling (IPM) aims to bring together all models of the value chain, from the reservoir to the point of sales. It enables us to perform numerous sensitivity analysis by changing any parameter across the value chain and investigate its influence on the entire system.
• Benefits of implementing an IPM approach can be significant and immediate: higher production, lower OPEX or better information for further CAPEX.
• In the current market situation, IPM approach is a cost-effective solution to optimize oil and gas production.
• By bringing together existing information and models from all parts of the production system, IPM breaks barriers between disciplines and enables an asset-scale overview that leads to more informed decision-making and ultimately higher profits for operators.